Friday, October 23, 2009

We conversed via email about the Christmas Tea. I hope I am posting in the right place!
I own a tea party business but most of my tea parties are for little girls. I host tea parties for ladies as well, just not as much.
I do have your tea party mysteries listed on my site, but most of the ladies that are interested in your parties tend to host their own, and that's okay! I just want my customers to know that I am willing to host a tea party and provide the mystery if they choose to go that route.
My church had a Blue Hydrangea Tea Party last spring and we used your mystery 'Who's Missing From the Class Reunion', for the entertainment portion. This was a fundraiser for Ovarian Cancer Research. We raised money for the Middle Tennessee National Ovarian Cancer Coalition. The mystery worked out very well. We split it into 3 acts and each act was performed during each course; Scones, Savories and Sweets. We served Cranberry-Blueberry Hibiscus, Vanilla Rooibus and Earl Gray. Everything was so yummy!Here is a link to a photoshow that we put together:
http://www.photoshow.com/watch/fK7fb7CW
Here is a link to the Blue Hydrangea Tea Party Site if you anoyone would like more information about hosting their own.
http://bhtp.org
I have also bought "The Red Feather Ladies Aboard S.S.Titantica", "Who Killed the Roving Romeo of the Red Father Ladies", "Who Killed the Duke of Darjeeling" I am planning to host one of these at a future Bunco Party.I love reading through all of the mystery parties, they are a lot of fun.
Sincerely,Vicki Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment