Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mystery of the New Year

Well, here it is Dec. 31st, the last day of 2009. It's been a hard year for many, an interesting year to say the least. Don't you wonder what 2010 will bring? What the next ten years will bring? What would you like to be doing ten years from now?
What will you do now to bring that about?
Don't want this to turn into a sermon, so I'll just get back to today. Should I work on end of the year stuff or should I start working on the next mystery tea party plan? I've also got the idea for a one act play starting to take form, too. It's tempting to just do the fun stuff, but then the end of year stuff will keep nagging at me. Maybe I should get that done and then have clear sailing for writing the next fun mystery. I think you'll love it!
I hope your New Year resolutions include more fun tea parties. I am hosting two in January. One for my Red Hat group, and one for my Victorian Tea group. Going to do "Who Killed the Roving Romeo?" for my Red Hat group, and a regular tea for the Victorian group.
Please leave a comment on your thoughts for the New Year or anything else. Just click on comments after any post.

No comments:

Post a Comment