Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mystery Tea Parties in Tea Rooms

The Camelia Rose Tea Room in Florida just purchased my newest mystery tea party plan, "Gone With the Breeze." They have now purchased every one that I have written, and are anxious for me to get going on another.

They feature them as an added venue in thier tea room, and they have been very popular with thier customers.

I have the plot for another new mystery running around in my head, so I can promise another one or two mystery tea party plans coming out in 2010.

Speaking of the New Year, I anticipate a new look in my newsletter, Tea Tips. It is always exciting to start a New Year, and wonder what it holds in store. If you haven't subscribed yet, you can do so by clicking on www.mysteryteaparties.com.

Please leave a comment and tell us about your tea parties, decorating ideas, share a craft or recipe, or ask a question. Just click on the word "Comment" after any post. It's fun and easy and I'd love to hear from you.

What's your biggest concern about hosting a tea party? Leave a comment and tell us what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment