Monday, June 27, 2011

Wedding Shower party plan

This person had trouble posting to my website, so I thought I'd post her review of "Who Stole the Wedding Bells?" here. This is what she wrote:
Hi Maxine,



I was going to post my thoughts on your web site, but couldn’t figure out

how to get to it.

We had a blast last night for our bridal shower, performing the ‘Who stole the wedding bells’.

The girls really got into their parts and some said they enjoyed it even more then the one

we did last year, The bodacious babes, which was also a blast. I can’t get over how

well everyone took to their parts and the laughter went on all night. Without a doubt

the most fun bridal shower I’ve ever been to.

Thanks for your contribution to a successful night.



Always,



Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment